It will work in your car, if you have a cigarette lighter outlet to power HUDWAY Drive.But it is important to make sure it will fit in.
It will for the vast majority of vehicles, but a few models have too slanted a windshield for HUDWAY Drive to fit in with its lens opened at its full 90°.
We suggest that you try out the paper device mockup in your car first. Download it
, print, cut out, and take to your car.
Here are the cars where we've tried out HUDWAY Drive and it would not fit in:
- Audi A3 / S3 (2013-2020)
- BMW 3 Series (2005-2011 and 2011-2019)
- BMW 4 Series (2020-2022)
- Chevrolet Camaro (2010-2015 and 2016-present)
- Honda Civic (2005-2012 and 2011-2017)
- Honda CR-V (2017-present)
- Honda Insight (2010-2014)
- Honda Ridgeline (2006-2014)
- Jeep Wrangler (2018-present)
- Lexus LX (1998-2007)
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class (all generations)
- Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class (2011-2020)
- Mitsubishi Lancer (2008-2017) / Galant Fortis in JP, Proton Inspira in MY
- Renault Megane (2009-2017)
- Fiat 124 Spider (2017-present)
- Toyota Corolla (2002-2008 and 2007-2013)
- Toyota Prius (all generations)
- Toyota Previa (2000-2005 and 2006-2019) / Tarago in AU, Estima Aeras in JP
- Volkswagen Passat (2014-present)